Techland has just announced that it will be adding an all new Hard Mode to its already challenging zombie survival game Dying Light as part of an on-going series of game updates. Dying Light is available now on consoles and PC platforms.
Hard Mode Features:
- Ramped up nighttime difficulty
- Deadlier and more vicious foes
- Increased need for stealth and silence
- Scarce resources and supplies
- … and plenty of other additions
Tymon Smektała, the game’s Producer commented:
“A few gamers have already finished Dying Light and are asking for more. So we’re going to give our community a new challenge that will put everything they learnt in the game to the test. Hard Mode is exactly that. We’re aiming to have it out around the start of March, if not sooner. Depends on how brutal we wanna make this on people”.