The net is filled with more Xbox One rumors today after a supposedly verified as legit poster on popular forums NeoGAF posted some titbits of insider information on the future of the Xbox One. Amongst a variety of comments, the user ntkrnl mentions a White Xbox One console, a possible reduced price disk-less version, Halo Anniversary 2 this year with beta access to Halo 5. Take a look at the compiled list of what was posted and make of it as you will. He also posted this image of the Titanfall LE Xbox One console.
Here’s all the stuff so far he’s said in this thread:
- Forza Horizon: “Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and… shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros.”
- White Xbone incoming.
- Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? “I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn’t going to hurt anything, truthfully. We’re all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. “
- Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
- Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
- Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
- Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014
- Is not Phil Spencer
- Black Tusk cancelled project was called “Shangheist.” May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure…)
- Fable Legends is Summer 2015
- Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
- Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
- First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
- No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it’s a 2016 title.
- A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year.
- No info/idea on what Rare’s up to, sadly.
- $399 XB1 this year? “Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive.”