Coming to the PC/MAC platforms soon, The Good Life is a free roaming simulation set in a tropical environment. If you’re into strategy and management sims, then this is worth checking out. Developers immersionFX released some new screenshots.
Like so many, Derek Hales is fed up and is dreaming about ditching the nine-to-five lifestyle. When he learns that his late uncle made him the sole heir of “Carpe Diem Boats”, a boating company on the tropical complex of the Jo Jo islands, he doesn’t hesitate for a second. A new life awaits ! After a long voyage, he and his striking girlfriend Michelle Joyce finally arrive at their destination, enjoying the beautiful sunrise, with a Boating Company of their own. Compared to the dull office life, this new life looks much better. Finally but suddenly, life is good!
- With an array of luxury vessels at your disposal, take on various missions across ultra-realistic tropical waters, in order to make your fortune.
- Experience vast, beautiful tropical locations, with more than 50 harbours and dozens of diverse places to explore.
- Become an adept skipper and progress across 6 different ship types.
- Realistic weather conditions and 24hr day/night cycle.
- Seek treasures in the deep, rescue people from drowning, avoid pirate attacks and become rich and famous!
- Use your earnings to build your commercial empire – buy and sell properties in this tropical paradise – progress from sun beds, beach houses and bungalows, to restaurants, villas and even hotels.
- Play against 9 other NPC ‘Skippers’ who compete for business against you – become the best skipper, earn more money and become the ultimate tycoon of the JoJo Islands!