The P.T playable teaser was announced during the Sony Gamescom 2014 press conference yesterday and we’ve put the PS4 surreal horror experience through its paces. Whist big on atmosphere, there’s something a little frustrating about the game as players are left to their own devices to discover what they need to do in a sea of vagueness and ambiguity. Take a look at our Silent Hills Playable Teaser walkthrough video to see what the game is like in action.
For the final ending follow these steps:
1. Wait for the Midnight Chimes..
2. Walk 10 paces to trigger the first Baby giggle.
3. Hunt for the ghost by following the creepy sounds.
4. When you see the ghost Lisa in the corridor not outside, or in the mirror, stop and don’t move,talk to her on using the MIC making sure you speak loudly enough – She will then vanish.
5.Walk until you hear a second baby giggle and then don’t move. Or you can trigger the baby laugh by looking at phone , radio or mirror depending on sounds you hear.
6. Your controller will start to vibrate. Don’t move and just wait until it ends.
7. You should then hear a third baby giggle and then immediately the phone rings.
8. Go to phone and zoom in with R3 and a voice will inform that you are chosen.
9. Walk to the exit door down the stairs.
10. Ending sequence, demo complete.
Alternatively it has been suggested to trigger the second baby laugh to hunt for the source of Lisa the Ghost’s sounds. Which relate to the Radio, Phone and Mirror. You can search at these locations depending on what sounds you hear when the creepy sound effects begin. Static – radio, Heavy Breathing – Phone and woman crying – mirror.