Focus Home Interactive revealed a new game from French developers Enigami with the arrival of Shiness which comes about following a successful Kickstarter Campaign. Take a look at the Gamescom 2015 trailer before heading on over to the official website.
Shiness is an RPG developed by French independent studio Enigami. Through the passion and talent of the studio, Shiness already seduced a community with its successful Kickstarter campaign, and attracted attention from specialized press, thanks to its enthralling universe and an atypical, hyper-dynamic combat gameplay.
Embark on a journey through an enthralling universe, on the verge of collapsing following the fragmentation of planet Mahera.
Play as Chado and his companions, traveling through the celestial islands on their flying ship. After a crash-landing on one of the most hostile of the celestial islands, you find yourself in the middle of a conflict involving multiple kingdoms. However, this explosive situation might find a peaceful outcome, with Chado’s newfound unique ability to perceive and communicate with the Shiness, a mysterious spirit embued with magic.
– Travel through an enthralling and interactive world with 5 companions, and develop your characters.
– Hyper-dynamic combat, mixing magic with fighting games combat mechanics (hits, combos, parry, etc…)
– Develop 2 skill trees (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
– Explore a vast world with multiple environments, that you will interact with thanks to you and your companions’ special powers and skills.
– Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation.