A new cyberpunk themed game from developer Elysium Game Studio entitled, Neo Berlin 2087 appeared recently. You can view the somewhat jarring trailer before wishlisting on Steam or the Playstation Store (game coming to PS5 and PC only).
ABOUT THIS GAME
Neo Berlin 2087: Technological advancements and cyberization have divided society into a two class system, where the rich are ruling over the city while the poor are fighting for survival inside the slums and in the deadly wasteland outside the new Berlin city walls. Dive into an emotional cyberpunk journey about justice, friendship, love, guilt, sacrifice and betrayal.
As a detective, you can uncover the truth in ways others cannot. You have a unique ability to understand human behavior and find clues to solve cases. You can extract valuable information by hacking into the minds of suspects. Every emotion, thought, and memory provides a piece of the puzzle to bring justice and expose hidden secrets. Despite the challenges of navigating complex social and political landscapes, your commitment to justice never wavers. Are you ready to take on the challenge of being an investigator and bring justice to those who need it most in the city?
- An emotional main story consisting of heart-wrenching moral dilemmas and immersive investigations.
- Unique gameplay built on a blend of 1st and 3rd Person, customize your character’s abilities and weapons for whatever play style you prefer, choose from a vast array of shooter, stealth and role-playing game mechanics.
- Breathtaking visuals powered by the cutting-edge Unreal® Engine 5.
- Inspired by Cyberpunk classics.
- Explore a setting that you’ve never seen before: Berlin in the year 2087, a cyberpunk metropolis shielded by massive walls from its devastated surroundings, where outcasts gather and malfunctioning machines roam the land.
- Explore the wasteland full of dangerous enemies, realized with unparalleled realism and immersion.
- Meet the citizens of Berlin, who are plagued by corruption, inequality and cyberization.
- Test your reflexes in exciting combat sequences, or avoid confrontation with a more stealthy approach.