We went on a journey with Area Effect’s Izle pre-alpha demo and found a compelling exploration action adventure game that fuses a number of elements to make it well worth keeping an eye on. It’s coming to PC, Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360 but is in need of some funding via Kickstarter. PC gamers can try out the Alpha demo whilst console owners would do well to check out our Izle gameplay demo video.
Key Features of Izle:
• Entire kingdoms and islands will be created or shattered based on your gameplay decisions. The landscape of Izle will reflect your actions in unprecedented ways
• The freedom of terraforming allows players to acquire powers and use them to create procedurally-generated islands filled with rolling hills, daunting castles, treacherous volcanoes, underground ice caves, and sprawling dungeons
• Real-time combat means fast paced melee and ranged action, interspersed with magical spells. A new item ability system allows players to create their own specialized character builds
• A truly destructible world, with every blade of grass, tree, hill and mountain being destructible
• Excitement of exploration. Players will have a vast, unique world to uncover, but they will also have many exciting ways to go about exploring it
• Players can dig, climb, swing, swim, fly and more to travel through their world to discover all the wonder and mysteries that await.