Defiant Development has today announced that its action RPG roguelike card game hybrid, Hand of Fate is available now via Steam Early Access and yours for the taking at £14.99. The game offers a wealth of gameplay features and actions which makes the game well worth consideration if you like card based games and fancy a bit of action as well. The game will also be making its way to the PS4 in Q1 2015. For more info about the game, take a look at the handy gameplay walkthrough video and early access trailer.
About Hand of Fate:
In a cabin at the end of the world, the game of life and death is played. Draw your cards, play your hand, and discover your fate. Hand of Fate is a hybrid roguelike/action-RPG/deck builder, in which the player builds a set of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.
Build your deck, enter the world of Hand of Fate, and prepare to face the Ace of Skulls.
- Tabletop card game brought to vivid life.
- A unique take on roguelike gameplay.
- Visceral action-RPG combat.
- Game changing gear and items make every play through unique.
- Hundreds of encounters, items, armor, weapons, artifacts, and mysteries to unlock.
- Unique deck building mechanics let you customise your own adventure, as you seek to defeat the Jack, Queen and King of each suit.