Echoes of the Living from MoonGlint is a throwback game to the original Resident Evil games 1- 3 with fixed camera angles and tank controls. The demo is available now via Steam and is great fun to play.
Echoes of the Living is a Survival Horror with fixed cameras inspired by the 90’s greatest hits but with updated visuals and fully 3D enviroments with current gen graphics.
In 1996, on a quiet small town located in north of Europe, a misterious fog suddenly rises upon the town in a clear night, their inhabitants have no clue of the horrors and chaos that were about to unleash.
Not longer after, the locals get sick and panic runs all over the place, nobody knows how or why the dead walks on the streets, a few hours later all left in the town are the echoes of the living…
MEET THE CAST
Laurel, a deputy meets the horror from the beginning while trying to investigate the fate of her teammates, her only goal now is to escape the infection and leave everything behind.
Liam, an ex Spec Ops member arrives to the town, where he was about to move in and start a new life with his fiancé, he couldn’t imagine that this would be in the worst moment, his goal is to find his fiancé and together leave behind the horror.
The protagonists are tied up in the hell on earth the city has become, they have to collaborate to discover what’s going on and make it out alive.
· Fixed Camera Angles
· Updated and customizable control
· Limited inventory management
· Save Room and Item Storage
· Multiple stories with their own point of view
· All types of enemies from blood thirsty zombies, mutated fauna to other nightmare fuel creatures
· Fully 3D enviroments with current gen graphics
· Walk over dark and bloody streets, shady exteriors, emblematic buildings such as the hospital, libraries, police station, high school… and try to find out what’s going on
· Wide arsenal to adapt to your playstyle
· Weapon and equipment upgrades to reward the player
· In game unlockables
· Immersive OST inspired by the Classics