Kalypso Media released some more info and screenshots for their forthcoming stealth action game DARK which is heading to PC and Consoles. In DARK players explore the shadowy world of a vampire anti-hero as he fights against the forces of the GeoForge Corporation in an attempt to shed light on their darkest secrets. It’s a third person supernatural themed game and is looking pretty mint thus far. Take a look at the massive screenshot gallery below and get clued up on the game’s details.
Features of DARK:
- Stealth and action combine as players walk the world in darkness and silence, attacking their unsuspecting foes with supernatural fury
- Use powerful vampire abilities and hard-hitting melee attacks to defeat dangerous enemies – turn into a puff of smoke and disappear, or close in on your foes in an instant!
- Powerful and intelligently controlled AI enemies mix the fantastic with the real-world. Battle police and elite special forces along with ghouls and other vampires
- Castles, museums, skyscrapers, nightclubs and more are rendered in stunning 3D cel-shaded graphics, beckoning the player to explore – but beware, powerful enemies hide everywhere
- RPG element mix with a compelling story – players will build up their skills through successful evasion and combat, while advancing the story through conversations with NPCs