Overkill Studios have been constantly updating the PC version of Payday 2, and today sees the arrival of the Payday 2 update 11 which weighs in at around 800 MB and will auto update when players log in to Steam. With it comes a whole host of additions which will no doubt please fans of the robbery/heist shooter.
Whilst the full patch notes are yet to be released, what is known at present are the following new additions including an all new Diamond Store Heist which is free of charge.
- Payday 2 update 11 brings new, free content to everyone that owns PAYDAY 2 on Steam!
- All new Diamond Store Heist added!
- Revamped in-game systems based on community feedback.
- Four new masks, patterns and materials!
- Changes to the Nightclub and the Big Oil Heists.
- New reload animations for the Deagle, new VO and better weapon sounds.
- And much, much more…
Update size: 801.9 mb
- Improved killer instinct for the AI team. They are more aggressive and more prone to stay alive even on the OVERKILL difficulty. Single player never looked more tempting.
- Much harder OVERKILL! Yes you got it – now dont cry.
- SWATS now have much better flashbangs – use the shades!
- More balanced single player sessions
- BULLDOZERS are now EVIL
- Added more and better run and walking animations for our dear enemies.
- Improved Payouts!:
The Crime.net economy has got a major upgrade. After looking at massive amounts of data and collecting player feedback we have implemented and tested a new economy system.
Each contract now has reward dependant on the mission specifics. Some contract amounts can seem low but the REAL value is in stealing the LOOT BAGS. If you sling a lot of Coke for Hector he will compensate you greatly. The reward is different depending on the number of coke bags you clear. On the other hand, if you hit Big Oil + it is not at all about bags and more about completion. If you get the engine to the helicopter and escape you get a hefty contract pay. This makes the game more tactical and you have to fight greed on almost every map.
Thanks to everyone who helped out with this!
- CrimeNet is now balanced so you can chose to play for XP or Money or a middle way. Learn this by playing the heists on different difficulties. There are some anomalies to be found and taken advantage of!
- NOTE: If you are in a BAG focused mission, go for the additional bags – they pay out several 100% more than the mandatory bags (for which you get the contract pay). BUT remeber – GREED KILLS!
- Multiday jobs pay out greatly and are very rewarding once you figure out how to move additional bags through them.
- Crime.net has reduced its somewhat cluttered info when counting the PAYDAY and contract money for you. You will be presented with a PAYDAY number that shows the amount of money the contract is worth EXCLUDING the LOOT BAGS. This is the offshore account money and 10% of that becomes you spendable cash. Look into it. it is simpler and more straightforward.
- All cash numbers are now presented as Offshore money until converted to spendable cash.
- The Contract filter is back!
- Kick Filters. You can now set Kick enabled and filter on that on Crime.net.
- We now display mission bags value on PAYDAY for both mandatory and additional bags in TAB stats screen during gameplay.
- Boosted Aced Combat Medic revive bonus from 25% to 40%.
- Enemies more affected by ECM feedback and civilians are no longer affected.
- Added Inside Man Assets on almost all levels so that you can buy a EXPERT DRIVER that 100% takes away the Escape.
- Made sentry gun tier 6 more effective.
- Added EXP cards in the loot drop for fast leveling
- Added much better cash cards!
- New reload animations for the Deagle!
- Texture fix for the “professional” sight.
- IZHMA 12G Shotgun damage is buffed.
- M308 Rifle has had its damage adjusted correctly.
- Kobus 90 Submachinegun got a damage increase with long barrel weapon mod. added.
- Improved the ambient sounds to loop seamlessly.
- Added more and cranked up existing the car sounds.
- Gun sounds improved and allowed to be 100% more at the same time
- Added four new masks!
- Added four new patterns!
- Added four new materials!
- Added VO to the Sniper in Watchdogs! He is awesome.
- Changed how escapes work, now civilian death increases chance and not time. Also a no alarm hit gives you NO escape.
- Fixed minor graphical issues on Street escape.
- So many fixes… and Dmitri has changed up the club. There is tons of more variation and evil russian thugs around.
- There is a rumour of a fight club, but we are not supposed to talk about that.
- Watchdogs number of bags now depends on difficulty.
- Tweaked chances of random events and walls.
- Completely new layout!
- Fixed collisions on Rats 1&2
- Balanced property damage values.
- Endless updates and fixes, just enjoy.
Thanks all and enjoy the diamonds – but watch out for the TITANIUM safes!