Head-up Games announced today that their successful PC game The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters will arrive on Switch and PS4 this June 19th. Xbox One version releases at a later date.
As Mina Park, you must venture from your deserted school to survive. Explore the surrounding Sehwa district to uncover the shadow realm’s secrets and avoid the psychotic killer hellbent on ending your life!
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens at night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
• Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
• Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
• Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
• Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and inflictions.
• Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
• Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips