Listen Up! This city is being overrun by low life and filth. It’s time to toughen up, fight back. Lets forget the rules and start cleaning up these streets, our way. That’s the description for this 70s based cop drama 3D action game from Team 17. LA Cops has you fight criminals with style as you’d expect and is available now on Xbox One as part of the ID@Xbox program and on Steam for the low price of £9.34 currently with a discount of 15%. Although if you look around you might find it even cheaper over at Greenman Gaming.
- 5 levels to play through. Each level is broken down into multiple sections totalling twenty overall.
- Six Cops to choose from each with their own attributes that can be upgraded with experience points during play. Attributes include health, speed, ammo clip size & damage.
- Five weapons to take out bad guys with including Pistols, Uzis, Shotguns, Assault Rifles & Grenade Launchers.
- Destructible scenery
- Multiple cut scenes tell the story of these Cops in full 3D. Just like people, not all Cops are bad & not all Cops are good.
- Plus a Rock soundtrack that needs to be played loud!