Guncraft heading to Steam
Exato Game Studios has just announced that its voxel based action building game, Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam from August 9th 2013 for $14.99. Take a look at the trailer and a rather fine pirate bay video.
Guncraft will launch on Steam with the following new features:
- Racing Mode: Race alone or with a friend, co-op double dash style, to see who can be number one, including community created tracks and levels
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Trading Cards! Join the Guncraft community in creating the final two trading cards HERE: www.exatogames.com/Guncraft/2013/07/steam-trading-card-gunsmithing-contest/
Key Guncraft features:
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters – you are only limited by your imagination!
- 8+ outlandish game modes for up to 16 players (Online/LAN), including:
- “Lava Survival” mode where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- “Onslaught” mode, where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- “Spleef” mode, players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths, while fervently moving to also avoid suffering that fate
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- HUGE DLC Roadmap driven by the community, for the community, ranging from new modes to expansions to Gunsmithing and new content features
Posted by Robert Cram - Visit Website