Sony Pictures Virtual Reality (SPVR) and XR Games has just announced a new VR title based on the Zombieland movies entitled, Zombieland VR: Headshot Fever. The game releases this Spring for Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Windows Mixed Reality headsets, and at a later date for PlayStation VR.
Unique features of the game include:
Holing up in the best tech billionaire’s mansion they can find, they accidentally save YOU, a zombie apocalypse survivor living in the mansion’s panic room. That’s when they decide to train you to become the most badass zombie killer of all time. Play hard and earn their respect to unlock weapons, challenges, upgrades and perks!
But just killing zombies isn’t gonna hack it. This is a racing sport and to be the best you’ve got to kill in style. That’s where our Adrenaline system kicks in. Nail two quick headshots in a row and adrenaline slows down time – making you faster! Line up your next shot, keep the combo going, and pop those zombie heads! The longer your combo, the faster your time – and fractions of a second count in the Zombieland Invitational!
So get out there and start chaining headshots, blasting weapons and bossing your way through eminently blastable Silicon Valley locations. Set record times, challenge friends, then take on the leaderboards – WORLDWIDE.
- Join the crew – Get trained up by Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus and Little Rock to take on the undead.
- Adrenaline system – Two headshots in a row makes the world slow, use it to your advantage!
- Global leaderboards – Challenge your friends, beat their times and climb the global leaderboards.
- Powerful weapons – Unlock shotguns, revolvers, assault rifles and more to find your ideal loadout.
- Upgrade your arsenal – Improve your weapons with powerful upgrades and perks.
- The Zombieland Invitational – Take your skills, weapons, upgrades and perks into the fastest, most dangerous zombie killing race course ever devised.
- Built for VR from the ground up – Bringing light-gun shooters back from the dead, and into your home