SolarFall Games has launched its $225,000 Umbra Kickstarter Campaign for the open world action role playing game coming to the PC. To mark the occasion they released a new trailer to whet the appetite.
Umbra is an open world action-RPG taking place in a corrupted world that is falling apart. You are a former soldier, forced to flee the death penalty because of your magic powers. Being tracked down by humans and hunted by the monsters of the Wild, you are recruited by a mysterious group of Templars, and thus your epic adventure begins…
As a former officer of the Republic, you developed magical powers in a world where such things are forbidden. You tried to hide it but the hierarchy found out. Rather than execute you, they attempted to capture you and conduct experiments on your body. However, you managed to escape and take refuge in the wild. Facing attacks from monstrous creatures and hopelessly outnumbered, you were on the brink of failure when suddenly rescued by the mysterious order of the Templars.
- Open World – Discover the world and enjoy it at your own convenience.
- Exploration and experimentation – rewards based on your play style.
- Free character development – No class limitation.
- Apocalyptic Form – Develop special powers based on how you play.
- Tons of Loot – Weapons, Armor, Potions and random magic effects.
- Semi procedural Weaponry – Blades, pommel, etc.
- Advanced Crafting mini-game – Build your own weapons and armors.
- Tons of Destructible environments – We hope you enjoy it!
- Housing – Create your own house and showcase your work.
- Complete story – full of secrets to discover while exploring the world.