NeocoreGames has today announced that its The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series has sold over 1 Million copies thus far and announced a new standalone product, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut which will be coming to Steam this September (full details below). What’s neat about this new version is players who already own the trilogy will get the Final Cut for free.
Single Player Features:
- The game is a standalone product that combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- provides over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- has a reworked and extended skill tree system
- contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- has a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
OTHER GAME MODES
Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to
- create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and endgame currency (Dreamshards)
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available as a standalone title on Steam.
It will cost absolutely nothing for players who own all three games of the trilogy (by that we mean it will be free). For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $45.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come.