Serellan has today released the first update for its tactical shooter Takedown Red Sabre which has been plagued by teething issues. The update addresses some of the issues with the game’s interface amongst other things, but does not address any gameplay elements. We can expect further updates in the future.
Hotfix Patch Update 1
Thanks for your support of TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre and our first gameplay patch. Please see the following for the first hotfix update:
- Steam client launcher [PLAY] button will now launch a batch file that properly loads the 32bit or 64bit version of the game based on the player’s Windows operating system. This should fix many connection issues.
- Added Steam Server list support. To view in Steam, Click View (from the top) > Servers > CHANGE FILTERS: Takedown Red Sabre. Note: we are currently working on a subsequent patch to even further increase the accuracy of the server information shown.
- Fixed certain player audio input from not being heard by enemy AI, causing unresponsiveness.
- TTS (Text-To-Speech) feature has been disabled due to player abuse.
Also in regard to the pre-order offer, it seems that folks who pre-ordered by third party are having difficulty seeing the unlocked Killhouse content. We are working through this issue with Valve and should hopefully have a solution shortly. If you have a pre-order code and have entered it, please follow this process to access your unlocked content.
1. Choose Play > Single Player 2. Choose GAME MODE > Tango Hunt > MAP > Killhouse
Note that some users may experience minor text errors on loading screens, this will be addressed in the next update.