505 Games/Eko Software has announced that it will be bringing its action packed post apocalyptic survival game How to Survive to the Xbox One and PS4 consoles this Autumn with a complete and updated game entitled How to Survive Storm Warning. The package includes the How to Survive original game alongside all of the extra downloadable content. For more details head on over to the official Facebook page.
How to Survive Storm Warning contents:
- How to Survive (original game content).
- Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.