SEGA revealed its newest and most colorful Sonic the Hedgehog game entitled Sonic Lost World which is heading exclusively to the Wii U and 3DS. Take a look at the reveal trailer and some screenshots.
Wii U Exclusive Features
• Wield the Wii U GamePad to execute exclusive Color Powers – tilt, touch, aim and more.
• Someone wants to watch TV? No problem! Play the full game using only the Wii U GamePad screen.
• Share and charge up items by sending them into the Miiverse to share with players around the world.
• Play together. Have a friend pilot radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic by destroying enemies and obstacles.
• Race against a friend as you play on the Wii U GamePad screen and they play on the TV.
Nintendo 3DS Exclusive Features
• The first handheld Sonic game ever to feature fully realized 3D levels.
• Unleash Color Powers exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version.
• Exclusive Special Stages! Tilt using the Motion Sensor to navigate hair-raising levels and obtain the elusive Chaos Emeralds.
• Create and customize radio controlled gadgets to help Sonic.
• Race against friends through local and online game modes.
• Share your gadgets between the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions.