Switchblade Monkeys has just announced that their top down Spaghetti Western inspired action game Secret Ponchos will be heading to the PS4 from December 2nd, but what’s even more good news is the game will be FREE for the month to any PS Plus subscribers. Until then, take a look at some new screens to whet the appetite or if you can’t wait, check out the PC version via Steam.
About Secret Ponchos:
Inspired by fighting games and spaghetti westerns, Secret Ponchos’ five outlaws are armed to the teeth with guns, blades, and signature special moves. Play as Kid Red, slinging dynamite and fanning your sixgun in an all-out assault, or toy with your prey as Phantom Poncho, using your whip and shotgun to stun and grab opponents. There’s an outlaw for every play-style.
Barreling into a room full of flying bullets is a quick path to a coffin. With Secret Ponchos’ cover-mechanics, outlaws can duck behind everything from tables and walls to dirty bars to disappear from their opponent’s sight while still being visible to teammates; perfect for setting up ambushes.
– Top-down, PvP shooter for 2-8 players.
– Team and Free-for-All game styles.
– Domination and Deathmatch modes.
– Two-player split-screen. Play as a team online or 1v1 locally.
– Five outlaws (more to come) with customizable stats.
– The better you play, the bigger the bounty on your head.