Switchblade Monkeys’ wild west inspired shooter is available from today on PlayStation 4 and comes free of charge for PlayStation Plus members during the month of December. To mark the occasion here’s a launch trailer and for more info head on over to the official website.
About Secret Ponchos:
Inspired by fighting games and spaghetti westerns, Secret Ponchos is a top-down, PvP shooter featuring a dangerous cast of outlaws, each with their own signature moves and distinctive weaponry. Customize your outlaw’s stats to suit your play-style and raise the bounty on your head with every kill in team-based and free-for-all matches, including multiple game styles for 2-8 players. With split-screen play, go head-to-head with a friend, or even go online as a deadly duo.
Barreling into a room full of flying bullets is a quick path to a coffin. With Secret Ponchos’ cover-mechanics, outlaws can duck behind everything from tables and walls to dirty bars to disappear from their opponent’s sight while still being visible to teammates; perfect for setting up ambushes.
– Top-down, PvP shooter for 2-8 players.
– Team and Free-for-All game styles.
– Domination and Deathmatch modes.
– Two-player split-screen. Play as a team online or 1v1 locally.
– Five outlaws (more to come) with customizable stats.
– The better you play, the bigger the bounty on your head.