Here’s a quick look at the roguelike top down shooter from Rocktastic Games and Surprise Attack entitled Rogue Continuum which is available now via Steam Early Access and will be coming to consoles in 2016. It’s a fun nail biting shooter that’s quite punishing but also allows up to four player co-op which is neat. Check out our Rogue Continuum Gameplay video which merely touches the surface of what’s on offer and then head on over to the official website or Steam for more details.
In development for over a year under the name, Space Sluggers, Rocktastic Games and Surprise Attack are launching the freshly renamed Rogue Continuum into Early Access to continue development in conjunction with the community. The Early Access launch features all four characters and almost all core features but with local multiplayer only. Regular updates on the way to the full launch in 2016 will add Linux support, online multiplayer, more environments, characters, weapons, enemies and items.
- Co-operative roguelike planet crawler
- Travel back in time to save Earth from destruction
- Persistent progression with skills, stats and weapon upgrades
- Launching today into Early Access for PC and Mac
- Updates to include online multiplayer, Linux support, characters, items, and more
- Full release on PC, Mac, Linux and consoles in 2016