Sony/ Enhance Games released a direct feed trailer of their Rez Infinite, the ultimate version of Sega’s classic psychodelic rail-shooter adventure Rez. The game is to be fully remastered and will include VR support . The game is being developed by all members of the original team and will release in the second half of 2016.
About Rez Infinite:
The ultimate version of Sega’s psychodelic rail-shooter adventure Rez, fully remastered and evolved, including VR support and additional new content. 15 years after the original, it returns as Rez Infinite — infinitely improved for a new generation of hardware, and a new generation of gamers.
- Take control, connect with your avatar and prepare yourself for the swarm of enemies on-screen via the PS4 or PlayStation VR for the ultimate 360-degree mind-blowing synesthetic experience
- Crystal clear textures and razor sharp lines at full 1080p HD
- Silky-smooth 60fps motion (PS4) and 120fps (PlayStation VR)
- Full 3D audio and full 7.1 surround sound support
- Brand new, original content under code name “Area X”