Believe it or not, but the iconic Pac Man actually has a launch strategy that doesn’t involve eating pills or chasing ghosts. In fact, the Pac, is quite the organized fellow as Namco Bandai Games has today revealed the Pac plan in accordance with the latest release of PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures which is arriving in style on XBOX 360, PS3, WiiU and Nintendo 3DS on March 7th 2014. Take a look at some screenshots, and then marvel at the large dosage of Pac-Man over the coming months in the UK.
The Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures Launch Strategy:
- Will launch on Sky’s stereoscopic 3D channel.
- Will launch on Disney XD 2D platform in January 2014.
- Burger King will have premiums in its 500+ restaurants in January through to February 2014.
- Bandai will initially launch its master toy line in January
- Namco Bandai Games UK will launch the videogame on multi-platforms on March 7th, 2014
- Blues will launch apparel in 1st quarter
- VMC Accessories will launch fashion accessories
- KNEX will launch construction toys in spring
- The Official PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures magazine will launch throughout Spring/summer 2014 from Titan, as well as an Annual from Pedegree.
- Novelty items from Underground Toys and dress-up from Palamon will also launch through Spring/summer 2014.
- Giromax will launch trading cards and sticker albums from spring/summer 2014.