Casual Brothers has announced today that Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion will launch on October 9th 2013 and will offer some rather pungent four player co-op. Take a look at the release date trailer for more insight and smells from the game.
About Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion:
Fart or die in this gas-and-slash action game, where fun-loving Orcs battle pollution spreading Humans in a humorous fantasy setting. Orcs have become victims of brutal Human expansion, as they are carelessly poisoning the environment. Now, four trained Orc heroes are retaliating with a not-so-silent yet very deadly plan. In either single-player or up to four-player co-op, gamers will take on the role of Orcs, each wielding a unique gaseous ability, and then take the fight to the Humans in a stinky, fart-filled romp.
In Orc Attack, players will enjoy a variety of gameplay features, including two different gameplay modes: The Magic Mode, in which Orcs perform magical spells with devastating effects on their enemies; and The Dirty Mode, in which Orcs produce vile and dangerous gasses creating explosions and other devastating effects on their enemies.
Additional In-Game Features:
- Local and online 2-4 person cooperative play.
- An intelligent new camera system enabling players to share the same camera without losing sight of their co-op friends.
- 16 different levels across four expansive environments.
- Four Playable Orcs: Sir Sniff, Doc Turd, Lord Poop, or Friar Krap, each equipped with special fart-blasting abilities to out-stink their opponents.
- As players progress, they gain experience and unlock new attack combinations, more efficient gas powers, additional strength, and increase in speed.
- Using runes (the game’s currency), players can buy new equipment, weapons, power-ups, armor, and magic elixirs at the Orc Store.
- Gamers can evolve their Orc avatars and distribute experience points to different characteristics such as strength, speed, and resistance to differentiate fighting styles.