The wind filled Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion is available now across the Xbox Live Arcade and Playstation Network fr £9.99, and to celebrate, here’s a launch trailer to get you into the combative mood.
About Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion:
Overflowing with humor and flatulent rebellion, Orc Attack is a third-person cooperative hack ‘n slash for up to four players (local or online). Players can upgrade their orc character skills with experience points and fit them out with different weapons, shields, magic potions, and magic helmets, each one imbuing them with different nose-numbing, gaseous fart attacks to use in a wide variety of combat missions. Fart or die!
Additional In-Game Features:
- Local and online 2-4 person cooperative play.
- An intelligent new camera system enabling players to share the same camera without losing sight of their co-op friends.
- 16 different levels across four expansive environments.
- Four Playable Orcs: Sir Sniff, Doc Turd, Lord Poop, or Friar Krap, each equipped with special fart-blasting abilities to out-stink their opponents.
- As players progress, they gain experience and unlock new attack combinations, more efficient gas powers, additional strength, and increase in speed.
- Using runes (the game’s currency), players can buy new equipment, weapons, power-ups, armor, and magic elixirs at the Orc Store.
- Gamers can evolve their Orc avatars and distribute experience points to different characteristics such as strength, speed, and resistance to differentiate fighting styles.