NIS America released some new screenshots from their forthcoming PS4 exclusive zombie busting action game Onechanbara Z2: Chaos which will be releasing stateside from tomorrow. The game features a tenacious cast of femme fatales dressed in appropriate attire for slashing and maiming the undead. A European release is set for September 28th 2015.
About Onechanbara Z2: Chaos:
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is the latest iteration in the Onechanbara series featuring the world’s sexiest zombie slayers. With two sets of buxom vampire sisters at the player’s disposal, over a dozen stages of high-octane real-time swordplay await, each characterized by the hordes of zombies infesting the land and the over-the-top methods our heroes employ to kill them. Fight off the invasion in gruesome detail, sending limbs and blood flying every which way through a variety of physical attacks and acrobatic maneuvers, occasionally transforming into a demon for short bursts of added power and speed at the cost of life energy. Each of the four members of the so-called “bikini zombie squad” has her own unique abilities, and skillful play is rewarded with orbs that can be exchanged for upgraded weapons and outfits.
- Zombie-Slaying Action has Never Looked So Good
- The bikini samurai squad of Onechanbara return armed with a plethora of new moves and new Dare Drive or Xtasy demonic transformations for short bursts of intense power.
- Four Lovely Ladies, Four Unique Playing Styles
- Each of the playable ladies has her own unique weapons and abilities, and players may tag-team among them on the fly or even perform team combos.
- Tons of Customization and Replay Options
- In addition to the series’ most involved storyline to date, Mission Mode provides specific challenges to complete, while skilled gameplay will unlock Yellow Orbs which can be exchanged for
- new gear and outfits to help earn a top spot in the online leaderboards.
- A Suave, Stylish Soundtrack Supported by Dual-Language Voice-Acting
- In addition to the funkiest, catchiest and most outlandish soundtrack the franchise has ever known, players may also choose whether to enjoy the gameplay experience with the original
- Japanese voices or – for the first time in series history – a full English dub.