Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart needs your support on Steam Greenlight, so head on over there and pledge it for this pirating adventure game from Polish developers Artifex Mundi. Be sure to check out the Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart demo as well which will give you a taster of what to expect. The game will be available for PC, Mac and Linux.
About Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart:
You are a museum owner pursuing an undead pirate who kidnapped your daughter. You quickly learn that the villain is entangled in a tragic, centuries-old love story, and wishes to use your daughter’s life force to resurrect his true love. You have to stop him before it’s too late…
You leave the museum and find your way to lost places that have gone untouched since the Golden Age of Piracy, many centuries in the past: a rotting ship, covered in moss; the mysterious Skull Island, where the sun-bleached bones of pirates litter the beaches.
What happened on the island before your arrival? What evil exists that could make a sunken ship sail once more? What is the story of the undead pirate, and what force is keeping him unnaturally out of his grave? Find the answers you seek as you explore the darkest corners of the Caribbean. Will you save your daughter? Can you break the pirate’s curse?
- A chilling story of crime and curses, true love and pirates (some of them undead)
- Hand-painted graphics
- Mini games can be switched to Mahjong-style
- Original puzzles with various levels of difficulty
- Have we mentioned undead pirates?
- Helpful map
- Collector’s Edition includes bonuses: bonus gameplay, wallpapers, artwork, movie gallery, replayable Hidden Object Scenes, a concept art collection and a Strategy Guide
You’ll have a chance to:
- Explore 48 hand –painted, unique locations!
- Complete 24 addictive mini-games and riddles
- Find 19 hidden-object scenes and 30 mini-games
- Meet 10 diverse characters
- Earn 16 achievements