BANDAI NAMCO and Supermassive Games just officially announced the Man of Medan Shared Story modes. The game releases on PC, PS4 and Xbox One on August 30th. We already played the game in co-op and posted our impressions. Take a look at the trailer and details below.
Shared Story Mode
- Share your story simultaneously with a friend in 2 Player online co-op
- Both players explore the world, make choices and actions that affect the outcome of the story and the fate of the characters you are playing
- Play through scenes from a different perspective to the single-player experience, sometimes together, sometimes apart in totally separate scenes revealing new information, locations and scares
- The decisions you and your friend make could be the one thing that keeps them all alive…
Movie Night Mode
- Play locally in a group of up to 5 players with one controller, pass the pad and play the character of your choice in turn
- Each player takes charge of the movement, decisions and choices of one of the five main characters
- Will you make decisions just to save your own character? Or try and keep everyone else alive?
- At the end of your playthrough, your actions and impacts throughout the playthrough will be judged – with achievements & rewards for each player