Unity Games and indie developer Mimimi Productions has today released a trailer and announced that its action platforming game The Last Tinker: City of Colors, will debut on console, PC, Mac and Linux in summer 2014.
About The Last Tinker: City of Colors:
In a world where creativity has given way to conflict, a young street kid living in the slums of Colortown seeks to restore the spark of imagination to his hometown. As Koru, you must harness the power of color to defeat the Bleakness and make Colortown vibrant once again. A charming blend of modern platforming and multicolored style, The Last Tinker is a one-of-a-kind adventure.
– Colorful and joyous out-of-this-world HD environments
– A cast of strange hand drawn off-beat characters
– Over 8 hours of action-packed puzzle and fighting gameplay
– Captivating story-line covering present-day issues on culture and racism
– Color blind mode for people with red-green color blindness
– Full Xbox 360 controller support on PC/Linux and DualShock 3 controller support on Mac
– Lots of Steam trading cards, badges, emoticons and profile background
– Cloud saving and Big Picture support via Steam