Over at the official Eidos forums details of the new Hitman Absolution PC patch is revealed as the patch goes live and apparently tweaks the disguise system for Professional difficulty. This is a step in the right direction, but how has the tweak affected gameplay?
The new patch for Hitman Absolution are ready to go, here are some release notes:
– Added option to lower or disable Bloom effect
– ‘Change Cover’ action can now be mapped on a separate key.
– Country leaderboards are now in the correct language
– Weapon selector doesn’t appear when point shooting anymore
– Pausing game doesn’t skip cutscenes anymore
– Slightly improved general performance
– Performance improvements for MSAA and HBAO
– Fixed King of Chinatown behavior
– Disabled use of all DirectInput devices (as they are unsupported)
– The disguise parameters on ‘Professional’ difficulties have been tweaked.
– Difficulty adjustments
– Displayed high scores are now selected from all difficulty levels.
– Fix for negative scores
– Fixed disappearing user interface on AMD HD 3650