Microsoft has today revealed that the Xbox One version of Halo Spartan Assault will release on December 24th for £11.99. The Xbox 360 version will be available next month.
The console version will feature over 30 missions, an all-new online cooperative mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivers an action-packed addition to the single player campaign.
Fans who have purchased “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 to date or purchase prior to December 15, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox One version of the game at the discounted price of £3.99.
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” enabling you to experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five all-new missions, all played from a top-down camera view3
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in “Halo: Spartan Assault”
- Graphical Fidelity. ”Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox One will run natively at 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armour abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox One
- Original “Halo” gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the Halo Universe (including five “Operation Hydra” missions)
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals