Daedalic Entertainment presents, Godlike Burger coming to PC via Steam. In their own words: Godlike Burger is a delicious mix of cooking simulator and business management game, with a strong pinch of crime and dark humor!
Godlike Burger is a business simulation in the style of the classic Pizza Connection. As the player, you run a burger joint in outer space. Start by setting up the tables, equipment and decor, then get to serving your customers who rush into the restaurant in waves. Unknown to your patrons, the secret ingredient in your burgers is the customers themselves! As both manager and cook, you somehow have to kill your customers, whether you lure them into traps or simply stab them to death, and bring the “ingredients” into the kitchen. Make sure you avoid detection as the space police enjoy a good burger and always seem to be on the watch for missing aliens. Sound a little gruesome? Don’t worry! The game has a hilarious comic aesthetic that allows you to concentrate on the humour while making a great burger.
- Your Restaurant. Your space-dinerhasplenty of parking, lots of seating, bathrooms and everything you need to bring in customers.
- Your Food. It’s the tastiest in the galaxy because it’s made from the most delicious ingredients: the customers themselves!
- Cooking. Different alien races want their burgers done their way. This means each race wants different meats and sauces. Cook to order and meet the demands of your exacting alien clientele.
- Daytime Gameplay. During the day, customers arrive in waves seeking delicious food, placing orders and demanding good service. Keep them happy or they’ll get annoyed and leave before you have the chance to turn them into burgers.
- Nighttime Gameplay. Each evening you spend time upgrading your restaurant, setting up the menu, managing the business or flying it to new parts of the galaxy.
- Harvest Ingredients. Hidden Traps allow you to kill your customers unnoticed and when the traps fail, pull out your cleaver and collect the tastiest cuts of meat you need to build burgers.
- Avoid Detection. Space cops are a suspicious bunch and can be alerted by escaped customers or may spot wrongdoings if they drop by for a burger. Don’t get caught or you’ll get closed down.