The cyberpunk themed Foreclosed from Antab Studio gets a new trailer, shown during the Golden Joystick Awards last night. The game comes to Steam in 2021.
Foreclosed is a narrative-driven action-shooter set in a Cyberpunk world. Follow the story of Evan Kapnos in this sleek comic book styled game, and discover how losing your identity is all too possible. Diving into the action, players will take control of brain implant abilities, hi-tech weaponry, and enhance their abilities via a diverse skill tree system. Taking inspiration from the Deus Ex and Max Payne games along with Frank Miller’s graphic novel Hard Boiled, a vibrant sci-fi setting comes to life with interactive cutscenes and transitions inspired by graphic novels. Keep an eye out on Merge Facebook and Merge Discord pages to keep up on all of the latest about the world of Foreclosed.
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
- Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…