Ubisoft has announced a new Far Cry game entitled Far Cry Primal which comes to Xbox One and PS4 in February 2016 and on PC in March 2016. take a look at the reveal trailer before heading over to the official website for more details.
– Grow your tribe and hone your skills to lead your people.
– Ally yourself with a cast of memorable characters who can help push back the dangers of the wild.
– Face enemy tribes who will do anything to eradicate you and your allies.
– Defeat predators and humans, and rise to become the apex predator.
– Stalk enemy outposts and plan your attack using weapons and tools crafted from the bones of beasts you’ve killed.
– Master the element of fire to multiply your tactical options, setting your weapon on fire or scaring predators at night.
– Land the killing blow on the prey you’ve hunted across the plains. But beware, its scent may attract predators willing to fight you for the prize.
– The rich setting of the Stone Age only multiplies the amount of deadly weapons, dangerous threats and incredible stories that Far Cry is known for.
– Discover the majestic and savage land of Oros with its breathtaking valley of redwood forests, harsh taiga, and humid swamps where you can see Earth as it was before man laid claim to it.
– Oros teems with life from large herds of deer and vicious packs of dire-wolves to warring enemy tribes. It is ruled by megafauna such as sabretooth tigers and woolly mammoths, giant animals that dominated the Earth in the Stone Age and were feared by every other living being.