Ubisoft announced that it will be bringing its RTS game to the online PC/Mac audience, with the arrival of EndWar Online which releases in 2014 as a next gen browser game. Take a look at the announcement trailer and some screenshots in our gallery and head on over to the official website for more details.
About Endwar Online:
Tom Clancy’s End War Online is a Tactical & Strategic MMO that offers next stage browser technology, delivering an unrivaled gameplay experience. Lead a faction in the fight for control over what is left of the world’s resources. Set in the thrilling Tom Clancy universe, End War Online is the latest iteration of the acclaimed strategy series, finally back and available directly in your browser.
Engage in numerous single player missions or put your skills to the test in intense player vs. player challenges in an epic power struggle for what little remains on Earth. You stand as the last Leader in the aftermath of WW3. Rebuild your Country. Reunite your Faction. Fight for what’s left, or perish trying.
- Tactical Multiplayer Online Arena: Revolutionary gameplay ushers in a new generation of strategy games. End War Online does away with game micromanagement and dives into the core strategy behind building your supply and refining your reflexes to defeat your opponent.
- Persistent WW3 meta-game: Join the global power struggle for the last resources in the new Theater of War. Side with high-tech European Enforcers or Russia’s Spetsnaz and their brute force tactics. Battle for contested territories and help your faction gain power.
- Next Gen Browser Game: Tom Clancy’s End War Online stretches the limits of the most popular web browser plug-in. Our Advanced Flash-based technology allows full 3D graphics to be rendered directly in your browser; bringing the chaos and brutal splendor of World War 3 battlefields to life.
- Hero Commanders: Special units can be trained and leveled up as they gain new skills and abilities. Boasting more than 80 Hero units, players will have to work overtime to master and use them all to their full potential.
- HQ management: Carefully manage HQ economic, research & diplomatic options. Having limited resources means tough choices must be made, often resulting in repercussions on the battlefield.
- Massive Experience: Be it PvE or PvP, gamers decide their play style. Short bursts of intense battle or long campaigns of war are all part of Tom Clancy’s End War Online. With a unique community promise and perennial online events, experience war on your own timeline.