Deep Silver and Sixteen Tons Entertainment released a new Emergency 5 cinematic trailer to highlight the game coming to PC on the 14th of November 2014. For more details, head on over to the official website.
<iframe width=”100%” height=”480″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/N9VdnxL2wQs” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
About Emergency 5:
In EMERGENCY 5, the player is directing challenging rescue mission on three vast and detailed maps. For this, the player can use and improve a hug pool of vehicles and action forces and has to ensure that everyone is at the right place at the right time. It’s all about the right strategy to stop the chaos. In co-op mode, up to 4 players can team up to solve special multiplayer events. With the improved editor, players can edit and create their own content and share it with the big fan community.
· Hundreds of hours playing time with challenging large scale operations. Constantly re-arranging missions and catastrophes create new and surprising situations.
· 3 detailed maps of Berlin, Hamburg and Munich which are designed after their real-life models. The Deluxe version features a fourth map with the city of Cologne.
· More than 20 ground and air vehicles of police, fire, rescue and technical action forces are ready for their assignment.
· In Multiplayer mode, up to 4 players can join their forces on free-play maps with special multiplayer events.
· A newly developed engine delivers the best EMERGENCY graphics of all time. No technology was taken over from the predecessors.
· With its completely remolded control system, EMERGENCY 5 is intuitive and comfortably for all players. Interactive tutorials ensure that even new players find their way quickly.
· In the powerful editor, up to 2 players can create their own maps and even work together on the same project.