Dollhouse releases on May 24th via PS4 and Steam. Take a look at the trailer and sign up for the beta test next month
April 13th and 14th HERE.
Inside the Dollhouse
The trailer shows Marie, once “The Greatest Detective in the World” but now suffering from amnesia, on a terrifying investigation inside Dollhouse. Confronted with disturbing entities, cryptic clues and deadly traps, she’ll have to regain her memories and escape Dollhouse before it’s too late.
In order to survive, Marie has the power to remove objects and temporarily stun her pursuer with the Flash feature, which is also visible in the trailer. Furthermore, there’s the “Focus” feature which enables Marie to see through the eyes of her stalker.
On the weekend of April 13th and 14th, Dollhouse is going into Open Beta to test the Singleplayer and Online Multiplayer and gather user feedback. Those interested in participating can sign up here: http://eepurl.com/dHn0Kn. Signing up does not guarantee participation, Open Beta participants are selected randomly from the signups and provided with a beta key.
- Escape your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities