Larian Studios has today revealed a public Beta for its currently in Alpha Divinity: Original Sin which is coming to PC as a co-op action adventure game and can already be sampled as an Early Access game via Steam. The game has seen numerous additions and improvements since it first was showcased, and the Beta should prove to be heaps of fun for gamers. For more details take a look at the official website.
There are over 400 improvements in this update including:
- 28 exciting new talents, including such fun things like the Lone Wolf perk, which gives a player super abilities, but makes it impossible for him or her to hire companions.
- More than 60 new skills, allowing for a new brand of synergies, such as combining the Invisibility skill with Pickpocketing
- A new witchcraft skill tree that can be combined with other skills to deadly effect
- New areas to explore, new foes to fight, new items to find & new secrets to discover
- A brand new character creation screen with new presets such as the Shadowblade or the Wayfarer, and an enormous amount of customisation options.
- More environmental interactions – you can smash or burn doors, pickpocket characters & use staffs to electrify pools of water. Or how about burning wooden chests to get the loot inside?
- Improved AI, user interface, graphics, loading times, performance and stability mean playing Divinity: Original Sin has never been this smooth
- A truckload of new sound effects & music tracks