The Bungie development team talk about the upcoming Destiny 2: Forsaken content which changes the game for consoles and PC on September 4th 2018.
Following years of strife, what remains of the Reef has fallen to lawlessness. You and Cayde-6 are sent to personally investigate the recent unrest. Upon arrival, you soon discover the most-wanted criminals in the Prison of Elders have organized an escape. Beyond the Vanguard’s authority, you’ll pursue these fugitives deep into the Reef. Explore new regions, awaken new powers, earn powerful weapons, and uncover long lost Awoken secrets. The hunt is on.
• Hunt Down the 8 Barons and their Crew
• Two New Destinations: The Tangled Shore and The Dreaming City
• A Brand-New Raid
• Introducing Gambit, a 4v4 Competitive PvE Mode
• Wield New Powers with Nine Additional Supers
• Collect New Exotic Weapons, Armor, and Gear
• All-New Weapon Archetype, Legendary Bow
• New Story Missions, Adventures, Destination Activities, and more