Kalypso Media’s vampire fuelled hack and slash game Blood Knights is now available on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC platforms and to mark the occasion released a new co-op trailer.
In Blood Knights players summon the finest warriors of the realm and battle against the dark threat of the vampires. The game costs £11.99/€14.99/$14.99 and will also see a retail release on November 29th.
About Blood Knights:
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action – RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you