Thunder Wolves is an aerial based shooter coming to PSN , PC and the XBLA and looks like offering some thrilling combat. Today, Hungarian developers Most Wanted Entertainment released some stunning screenshots and game details. For more information head on over to the official site at www.mwent.hu/games/thunder-wolves.
In Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of this formidable group of pilots who carry out every order with unequalled precision and speed, no matter whether it requires protecting an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or stopping advancing enemies in their tracks. Their goal is nothing less than saving the world, and this requires staying a step ahead of the terrorists by finding out just what they are planning.
- Get ready for some old-school helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline-pumping arcade shoot ‘em up.
- Let the earth tremble! A fully destroyable environment allows you to unleash unprecedented devastation.
- Choose the right equipment for every job! Nine different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons are available.
- See the world! 13 action-packed missions in four different regions.
- Carry out a wide variety of missions, from stealth and escort operations to seek and destroy missions.
- Enemies galore: from terrorist foot soldiers and land vehicles to enemy helicopters.
- Spectacular boss battles will stretch your gaming skills to the limit.
- Local multiplayer mode tag team! Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.