At Cramgaming.com we have a reviews policy that puts your enjoyment of a game first as PR people or games companies themselves do not sway us in our review scores. We tell the truth as we see and experience it about each and every game and only review finished copies to give you the gamer and consumer spending their cash the best source of up to date and accurate reviews of console games. Have you ever bought a game only to get home and find it’s rubbish and you’ve waisted your cash? Don’t worry so have we, so if a game is bad or simply average rest assured, you’d know about it.
It must be said, however, that the opinions of our team is just that: an opinion. Everyone is different and likes different things, if you agree/disagree strongly with a reviewer then use our comments to express your personal opinion on the specific game. Play nicely though, it may be of some surprise to you that we do have feelings too.
Reviews Rating Guide:
- 10: A must buy, a genre defining title.
- 9/9.5: A classic title within its genre and place in time. We recommend you buy this game.
- 8/8.5: Wholeheartedly recommended. A solid game.
- 7/7.5: A decent game but lacks something.
- 6/6.5: Fans and those with patience should get something out of it.
- 5/5.5: Ultimately Average.
- 4/4.5: Sub Par but still playable.
- 3/3.5: Poor design, poor gameplay, poor graphics.
- 2/2.5: Something has seriously gone wrong. A game in the loosest sense.
- 1/1.5: Unplayable. Buy at your own peril.
- 0/.5: The worst of the worst. Best avoided.