Retro-platformer Rad Rodgers comes to Xbox One and PS4 on February 21st! The Kickstarter financed game brings back the 90’s-era PC platformer with a game inspired by classics like Commander Keen, Conker, Ruff’n’Tumble & Jazz Jackrabbit.
All owners of the PC version will get a free update (which is already part of the console-version) including:
– Leaderboards: Gain Scores at the end of each level, and battle with friends to reach the top of the leaderboards.
– Hats: Unlock more than 20 different hats throughout the game, and customize Rad Rodgers.
– New Pogo Vertigo Bonus Levels: Grab a Pogo Stick, and see how far you can get in the new Pogo Vertigo vertical levels.
– New Unlockables: Unlock behind the scenes artwork throughout the game.
– New Pixelverse Puzzles: Pixelverses have been redesigned, and now include brand new types of Puzzles.
– 5 New Levels! Fight through 3 new Pogostick Levels, and 2 massive new levels. The Rainforest Rampage, and Raging Ruins.
– Minibosses! Introducing 2 minibosses throughout the game.
– 4 New Enemies! The new Spiky Jellyfish, Powerful Laserheads, and 2 new Minibosses brings new and exciting challenges to the Rad Rodgers enemy roster.
– Brand new weapon! The legendary “Excalibat” from Rise of the Triad, makes a return to Rad Rodgers. Become invincible and smack your way through hordes of enemies with the mighty Excalibat.