According to our beloved UK tabloid, The Sun newspaper which constantly sends out mixed messages regarding video games, has today released its speculation and info on the PS4 and next Xbox whilst making some bold claims. Whilst it suggests some of it sources come from the Internet, it also makes some even bolder claims according to their “sources” and leaks.
In a nutshell The Sun Says to its millions of daily readers:
- PS4 will be 10x more powerful than PS3
- Will be unveiled on Feb 20th
- Will have film quality graphics
- Named PS4 or Orbis
- Will feature 8 Computer Chips
- Will cost £300
- Ultra HD graphics 4x more detailed than PS3
- 3D Capability
- Rumors suggesting new controller with touchscreen display.
- Backwards compatible games and controllers
- Ultra HD player
- New Xbox likely to launch in June 2013
Source: The Sun newspaper Saturday 2nd Edition Page 12. or here.