Namco Bandai released a new trailer and some screenshots for the return of Ben 10 on games consoles with the arrival of Ben 10 Omniverse 2 coming November 2013.
Ben 10: Omniverse 2 is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two ventures into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.
- All-New Storyline – Fight against the Incurseans in an all-new storyline created by the writers of Cartoon Network’s action-packed TV show.
- Play as Favorite Characters from the Show – Take Ben and his group of Omnitrix Aliens into battle against an onslaught of vicious enemies in a multiplayer co-op brawler mode.
- New Alien Forms to Discover – Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.
- Alien Upgrades! – The Omnitrix now selects aliens by class on console, allowing players to store their favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed.
- Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.